Make that first impression count.
Perfect for upcoming interviews, approaching negotiations, refreshing your interview skills, and presenting your best you so you're a little less nervous about an already nerve-wracking process.
I will help you make the best impression and give you tools that will inspire the confidence you need to:
- Understand your biggest concerns and areas you most want to focus on for your upcoming interview.
- Position yourself in the best possible way by understanding how your skills and accomplishments best impact the job description and mission of the company.
- Polish your responses through mock interview practice where you’ll get immediate feedback on changes you can make to be more successful and seen as a viable candidate.
- Develop thoughtful and relevant questions to ask the hiring manager and interviewer.
- 30-minute debrief post-interview to talk about what went well and next steps.